Centauri DMS Inc. is currently experiencing an increase in the demand for projects and is therefore seeking an experienced Project Manager. The project management methodology needs to be aligned with PMI. As such, the incumbent will have a PMP certification with proven success in delivering projects on time, budget and scope resulting in increased value to the organization
- Extensive Project Management experience required to assess the project deliverables and develop a project management plan to ensure successful delivery of scope on budget and schedule;
- Responsible for producing all project documentation such as Charter, Project Management Plan, Schedule, Scope, etc. throughout the project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing stages.
- Demonstrated ability to perform project risk assessment and determine the probability, impact and mitigation plan;
- Responsible for vendor relationship management and coordination of all project related interactions with 3rd party solution providers, external consultants, and vendors
- Must have solid experience in a Business Analyst capacity working extensively with Finance Managers, business representatives, IT Applications Managers and Developers to analyze areas for conversion and impact on integration with other systems/applications;
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to project sponsor, steering committee, project team and other stakeholders on the project-related milestones, deliverables, processes, issues and measurements in accordance with PMP methodologies and guidelines;
- Experience consulting with clients on the design and business value of portal solutions
- Strong understanding of collaboration processes and issues
- Experience working with customer’s internal business processes and developing detailed analysis of how to effectively deploy SharePoint Services throughout the enterprise environment Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations;
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5-10 Years experience project managing enterprise systems such as SharePoint, Windchill, ERP, both from initial implementations to upgrades and conversions
- Masters Degree in a Technical Discipline or related field is preferred
- Must be able to speak thoughtfully and professionally to Business Managers and technical personnel alike.
- Strong Technical Aptitude and technical writing skills
- Experience with and aptitude for computerized scheduling packages (MS Project)
- Extensive project management methodologies experience
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Business Intelligence