Senior SharePoint Architect
Centauri DMS Inc. is looking for Senior Level Consultants who have a mix of technology and strategic business acumen. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end information technology security is also a must. Senior Consultants are key enablers for other consultants and partner staff. They manage the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects. Senior Consultants have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
The Senior Consultant applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of software design to define appropriate customer solutions. To be credible he or she must have current and deep experience with implementation of large software systems. Senior Consultants are expected to maintain effective product group relationships. Understanding of competitive technology enables the Senior Consultant to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, non-Microsoft platforms.
- SharePoint Server and Windows SharePoint Services architecture experience
- SharePoint Server and Windows SharePoint Services implementation and deployment experience including creation of custom web parts
- Typically requires 5 – 8 years experience in full project lifecycle development with Microsoft technologies
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- C# or VB development experience within the .NET framework (including analysis and application design)
- Must be able to lead customer SharePoint engagements
- Experience consulting with clients on the design and business value of portal solutions
- Strong understanding of collaboration processes and issues
- Experience working with customer’s internal business processes and developing detailed analysis of how to effectively deploy SharePoint Services throughout the enterprise environment Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Track record of successful projects delivery with SharePoint 2007 and familiarity with SharePoint 2010
- Must be proficient in the full development lifecycle
- Strong Business Analysis experience
The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 5-8 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as infrastructure deployment and/or distributed system implementation